flipkart SEARCH

Wordpress plugin  

Posted in

There are many WordPress plugins out there that you may be interested in but just can't decide on which one to go with. For example, I wanted to do a video on how to get my website listed on Google's free search engine. I went with Yoast plugin for that search, because it fits my needs so well. I didn't like having to re-invent the wheel so every time I wanted to use a new version I had to go in and do some research. But I was happy to see that Yoast kept on improving their code.

With the new Yoast plugin I get to choose from several different keyword and optimization strategies. One strategy converts the file name of the page with the title into its related Google term value. This is a very useful feature, as now whenever I do a search for something I am able to see what other people are searching for and optimize for those terms. Another strategy converts the entire web page title into related keywords and then the page body into meta tags and alt text. This also provides me with a list of keywords that I can use in my meta tags and alt tags as well as my heading. Once again, Yoast has kept their code very simple and easy to read so that even a beginner can use this awesome software to optimize their sites.

Also, with this awesome WordPress plugin I can set up redirects. When someone clicks on a certain link, I can redirect them to another page or even an opt-in page that I have designed. I use elements to do this with ease. I love elementor because they are so user friendly and very efficient at what they do.

 

 

0 comments

Post a Comment